SEARCH

Thursday, July 26, 2012

FIRST BLOG POST!

Hey it's Nadja and I finally transitioned to Blogspot, woohoo! I've always wanted to have a style blog on here instead of on tumblr because there's so much more to work with here on blogspot. Well this blog will mostly consist of my DIY projects, OOTDs, shopping hauls, and fashion reviews. I may even post a few videos here and there and some personal pics. I can't wait to get this blog up and running and going to its full potential ~ Another thing, if you follow me on tumblr you already know that I will be opening my online store very soon. I've been working very hard on the handmade things for the store and can't wait to sell! Well that's all for now, I'll try to keep this as updated as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment! i appreciate and respond to each and every one. also feel free to leave your link, i love checking out blogs xx