SEARCH

Saturday, September 15, 2012

MY AUTUMN WISH LIST

Hi guys! So fall is quickly approaching us and I'm gonna throw out some things that I'm loving this season. Fall is all about layers, and wearing shorts with long sleeves, and scarves with skirts, aaaahhh I love it! So here are a few things I'm craving this autumn.
I only have one blazer but I certainly need to get more for this fall. I feel blazers can turn a simple outfit a total three sixty. Especially paired with the right jewelry.
I already have about two/three pairs of these from last fall but I want more! I'm really looking for more dark tones like maroon, and purple, and navy and such. Maybe even a dark green even though im really trying to lay off on the color (I have way too many green things in my wardrobe lol).
I really love big cardigans and the next time I go thrifting this is what I'll be on the look out for. I'm looking for solid colors but if I got a patterned one (hopefully floral) I'd still buy it in a heartbeat.
Boy was it hard to find pictures of these lol. But um, I already have one of these skirts in red but I'm craving more. Preferably in black or brown, just so I can match it with variety in my closet.
Ok guys, I'm obsessed with sheer, totally guilty lmao. I already have a few longsleeved sheer shirts but I just want more patterned ones and different colors mostly. Maybe red or purple, I dunno.
I neeeeeeeeed a pair of studded shoes ASAP. Especially the oxfords, combat boots, and wedges. Studs and spikes on a black shoe are really in right now on account of the edginess and the ease of pairing it with almost anything in your closet. Consider me a huuuge empty pocketed fan haha.
You all know I'm a huge fan of high waisted shorts so of course high waisted pants will be a favorite of mine haha. I only have one pair in burgundy and I love them! They make you look super slim and gives you a bit of length. Totally looking for more this fall!

I looooooooove them! I have a brown one and a green one but I totally want more this season. They look especially cute with a blazer and a skirt. I really want a black one and maybe a burgundy one.
You can never own too much denim! I really really want a big over sized artist's button down that I can stud and bleach to my liking. The ones at urban outfitters are ridiculously expensive, so going to the thrift store instead is a definite yes haha.

I only own one white lace bustier atm but I want loads more. In my opinion, a bustier paired with a maxi skirt and a waist belt is perfection for this fall!

Well there you have it, my wishlist for the season. I hope I get at least half of these things to make some awesome outfits with. If you'd like to donate and give me some money to buy these things, buy something from my online store, It'd be really helpful! Thanks for reading :) x



10 comments:

  1. I have officially married your style, hahah!
    all these things are really nice and I am really looking forward to wearing MOST of them this fall :D
    LAYERING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. OMG. I WANT EVERYTHING YOU LISTED. Your list is practically my fall wish list. *O* This is great. LOVE IT. I can't wait for fall. This heat is killing me x___x

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh that's awesome! and yes omg i live in florida so im REALLY done with the heat haha x

      Delete
  3. I didn't think I needed many new clothes for Autumn but after seeing all these items I'm beginning to reconsider haha. I love the selection of sheer shirts and agree with the studded shoes, my studded flats are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh lucky, i have yet to get a pair of studded shoes :c well im glad this post inspired you in some way! x

      Delete
  4. I went to target today. And all those were there and for cheap too! Especially the sheer shirts they have multiple colors.and they have high low ones. And skirts galore! Plus it's easy to stud shoes why not try on an old pair of yours? Happy Fall :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you have a super target cause mine is empty o_o AND OMG IF THEY HAD HIGH LOW SKIRTS I'D BE AAAAALL OVER TARGET! xx thank you though :)

      Delete
  5. Basically everything on your A/W wishlist is mine too! I love the denim shirt selection, if only money grew on trees huh?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg :3 and ugh yes i know, it'd make life so much easier haha.

      Delete

thanks for the comment! i appreciate and respond to each and every one. also feel free to leave your link, i love checking out blogs xx