SEARCH

Friday, December 12, 2014

ONE YEAR HIATUS HAS ENDED!


JACKET: F21    GREY TEE: H&M   BOOTS: DR.MARTENS 
STRAPPY LEGGINGS: MEOW & BARKS   SOCKS: HUF

Sorry for the poor quality pics but Oh my gosh WOW! It's been a YEAR since i've posted on here. That's so crazy, that's BEYOND crazy. Looking back I was in such a different place last year. I was deciding on college and blah blah blah. NOW I'm in college and loving it. I can't wait to keep updating my blog again. Going to school for fashion means I have other willing subjects to take OOTD pictures for me haha. I'm also getting pretty active in Youtube-ing now as well so you guys should check me out on there also. Well I don't have much to say, just desperately needed a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment! i appreciate and respond to each and every one. also feel free to leave your link, i love checking out blogs xx